Supernatural Visits to Heaven, Hell, Meeting Jesus, Angels and the Saints in Visions - Part 3

Seeing Jesus in a vision as he looked after his whipping and His sobering advice

Angle Saw

I have seen Jesus in a vision in a church where he came and talked to me about his crucifixion and His body was cut to ribbons of flesh when he showed me His back. He told me this was what he looked like before He was nailed to the cross. He was so clearly visible in that vision that there was no difference between what I saw and if I actually saw a human body in the flesh in front of me. This was another funny vision to comprehend because I was looking at the body just before they hung him on the cross 2000 years ago.

Angle Saw

Did He come forward 2000 years in time to show me this body? Who knows? I saw Him and how He looked five years before The passion of the Christ by Mel Gibson. I can tell you this from what I saw. I don't think modern medicine with all it's technology and knowledge could stitch up and heal that back, and from what I saw of that back I am not sure if today's doctors could keep him alive even if they were given that body. It was the most terrible thing I have ever seen in my life.

He stood on the stage in that church I was later to be kicked out of and arrested in and said some stuff to me that I just cannot forget.

He was as clear as day to me in this vision and it was like he was standing in the flesh in front of me, yet no one else could see Him.

He pointed up to the screen where the lyrics to the songs they were singing were written above His head. As he pointed to the words on the screen, he asked me, "Are they singing about this Matthew? (meaning his crucifixion)

At that point I encountered this same Jesus that sues to be questioned by the Pharisees.

I knew the answer He wanted me to give Him, but I knew that answer wasn't leading to something nice.

"Yes Jesus they are singing about this crucifixion"

"Who are they singing it to Matthew?"

"Well they are singing it to you Jesus", I said, not really liking how this questioning was going fro some reason.

"Tell me if they were singing to the prime minister a song that was praising something great the prime minister had done for these people, would they continue to sing if that prime minister walked into their church and stood in front of the worship team like I am now?"

"No I think they would get a shock and they would stop singing!"

"So I am here Matthew and I am standing here and why haven't they stopped singing?"

"Because they can't see you and they don't know you are here!"

"So why can't they feel me? Why are you the only one that can see me an hear me talking to you?"

"I am not sure Jesus!"

"Tell me this, if I am here and they are singing this song to me, are they all looking up and singing it to heaven, why are they doing that? Why are they looking toward heaven when I am in their midst? I am here Matthew, so who are they singing this to?"

"I am not sure Jesus" I really was having trouble following Him and yet I knew what He was saying. He was saying they are singing to the air and going through all the right motions, but if they really knew him and his presence then they would stop and recognize Him in their midst and they would be ready to listen. One thing for sure, they were NOT singing to him because none of them were looking in his direction and he was talking to me and so he wasn't even listening to them.

"Tell me, if I was to manifest myself to them all right now in the flesh so that they could see me and recognize me and see what they are supposedly singing about, would they continue to praise me and sing or would most of them be running out the door screaming?"

"Lord I think they would on the most part be running out screaming."

"Okay Matthew. Here is a little lesson for you. If you are singing a song to me, sing it with all your heart. If you can't get into the mood to sing to me and praise me, don't sing and just be silent. If you can't sing certain word and sentences to me in a song, don't sing them. Okay?"

"Yes Lord", I replied.

"Good. I am going now, have a good day!"

He walked off the podium and out down the aisle and out the back of the church.

A couple of months later he walked back into the church in the body of a homeless woman. And you know that story.

Jesus comes to my church and watches worship

Twice I have seen Jesus in the past 3 months standing on the second story of our church that is an unused balcony seating standing and watching the praise and worship. All of the unused seating up there was filled with angels and they where all in worship to their God with hands in the air and none of them looking down.

Both times I have waved to Jesus and he has waved back, one time He left before the worship finished and one time He came down, sat in an empty chair in the front seat and sat through the sermon. You know when you are getting a little comfortable with Jesus turning up when you simply forget He is there and you turn your head and listen to the sermon like Him.

Angel dances before the Lord in worship

Oh what a joy it is to see a woman angel walk to the front of your church and just before the alter and in front of you and in front of the worship team, see her dance to the music in worship with a ribbon in her hand that she is sliding all through the air and around her body in pure devotion to her Master. Oh what a joy it is to worship the Lord God simply by singing and watching this lady angel dance before her creator. To see the angles in worship. Oh what an honor and oh what a sight to see.

Seeing Jesus more then once in visions,

I have seen Jesus in visions in the places that I frequent so many times that I don't know the number. I think it could be up to twenty times. Eight of those visits I was with my poor friend on a disability pension who everyone likes to reject. Jesus has seen fit to come and sit with us and chat with us. Both my friend and I are gifted in the prophetic so we both take turns to relay to each other what He is saying.

One day when I was going through a struggle and we were sitting down in another friend's house listening to music and chatting Jesus suddenly appeared and sat in a couch facing us all. Each of the three of us can hear His voice and for over an hour he talked to each of us and answered many of our questions. I was going through a really hard time with a sin in my life and though I know I had been forgiven I was beating myself up with it and very very sad that I was such a poor excuse for a Christian. Jesus said to me through my best friend who always sees Him with me that I was being too hard on myself. That brought me great comfort. It was so lovely chatting with the prince of peace and yet even having times together where no one was chatting but we were all listening to a song together.

Meeting Michael the arch angel in the flesh as a human

I have met Michael the archangel in the flesh and spent forty five minutes with him as he was a passenger in my taxi and it wasn't until he got out and left me that I knew it was angel. I ran into the airport and looked everywhere he could possibly be and he had gone! A few years later I was told by Jesus his identity. I have seen Michael fly down from heaven one time when my life was in danger and I needed protection and I have seen Him another three times in Jesus' company when Jesus has appeared to me in the city of Sydney.

Out of all the experiences I have encountered trying to come to grips with the fact that it was Michael the arch angel that sat and ministered to a very sad man who was going through a fight in the courts to be granted access to my own child with the wife I loved yet who didn't want me to see my son was and is something that is very very hard for me to accept and publicly admit. I keep on thinking why would Jesus send his captain of his host of fighting armies of heaven down to my car and sit with me and counsel me with scripture and the words of the Lord? Why me? Any angel was good enough. Any one of them could have given me the message and hope that Michael gave me. Why did it have to be this powerful angel that will one day throw Satan into hell? Some may see me boasting by saying that I have met Michael and conversed with him in the flesh as a man in my cab and spent forty five minutes with him. Some simply will not believe it. Well you are in good company. This is one things that I keep having to ask Jesus if it is really Him telling me this or my own mind playing tricks on me.

Yet, the Lord calls me to obey. I really think there is one person out there that will read this account of my life and the supernatural and he or she will really get some faith from this experience and they will see that I am just a regular guy and they will start to walk in the commands of Jesus and I really believe that once day this person will have bigger and better stories then me. It is my prayer that all of you see Jesus before you die and all of you begin to see the logic of obeying Jesus and start to come to know Him in a really deep and meaningful way.

Choir of angels bring peace and anointing to our church worship

I have on two occasions seen a whole choir of angels singing, one at each of the two churches I attend. They both times have been above the praise and worship team and both times I have heard them singing the song we were singing.

One time when people where getting baptized at a church I was at fifteen years ago, the roof of the church opened and I saw into heaven and Jesus stood up from His throne and said.

"Can you feel the peace up here and the joy that is here?"

I said yes I could and I heard angels singing.

Jesus said, "Matthew I want you to get baptized and then I want you to preach my word and baptize all men in my name."

You could say that was my own personal great commission. Up until that time I never had the guts to get baptized because you had to do a five minute testimony before they would baptize you. I had lived from age eight to twenty seven as a Christian and hadn't been baptized because of my fear of the microphone.

Now I have preached three times in a church and about fifteen times on the streets of Sydney to the public and spoken on four occasions to industry professionals on the subject of mental health, and what's more for those speeches I get fifty dollars an hour. Man that comes in handy around bill time!

So I have seen choirs three times!

The angels with the coolest job in the universe

Meeting the cup bearers

I have on two occasions met the cupbearer angel for Jesus. In fact, I think there might be two of them and I have met one on the first visit and the other one on the second visit. This is one of my most favourite visions as to be the Lord personal servant would be the job that I would most highly seek in eternity. Just to serve Jesus coffee or wine or wash his clothes and serve Him and be in His company 24/7 would be the best job in the universe. I still can't get over meeting them and before I did meet them I didn't even know that there was such a position for the King of Kings. I have never read about these angels in books written by men on the subject.

A special Christmas party with Mary Jesus' mother Mary Magdalene, John the Apostle, Paul the Apostle and Jesus.

In the past year Jesus has been bringing guests with him down to earth to visit me in visions and this year at a homeless Christmas party he brought four guests. Each of the guests are special to me and the two ladies laughed I noticed when I got up and did some crazy dancing.

I pray that my encounters have blessed you. I am sure very person can have supernatural encounters if they obey Jesus and submit to His will on earth. Jesus says the pure in heart shall meet God, why not this week!!

Supernatural Visits to Heaven, Hell, Meeting Jesus, Angels and the Saints in Visions - Part 3
Angle Saw

Christmas Sales DEWALT DW4701 Industrial 4-1/2-Inch Dry or Wet Cutting Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8-Inch Arbor 201

Jan 01, 2012 17:18:03

Christmas DEWALT DW4701  Industrial 4-1/2-Inch Dry or Wet Cutting Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8-Inch Arbor Deals
Click for larger image and other views

DEWALT DW4701  Industrial 4-1/2-Inch Dry or Wet Cutting Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8-Inch Arbor

>> Click here to update Christmas prices for DEWALT DW4701 Industrial 4-1/2-Inch Dry or Wet Cutting Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8-Inch Arbor <<

Christmas Sales DEWALT DW4701 Industrial 4-1/2-Inch Dry or Wet Cutting Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8-Inch Arbor Feature

  • Extended performance diamond matrix provides 350 times the life of conventional abrasives
  • Ideal addition to 4-to-4-1/2-inch grinders
  • Continuous rim turbo design provides optimal use in brick, block, and tile
  • Large diamond segments with cobalt ideal for use across various product applications
  • Works with concrete, stone, granite, brick, and tile


Christmas Sales DEWALT DW4701 Industrial 4-1/2-Inch Dry or Wet Cutting Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8-Inch Arbor Overview

The DEWALT DW4701 is a great addition to your 4-to-4-1/2-inch grinders. With an advanced diamond matrix, this blade provides a longer life and improved grinder application. It’s designed for consistency, with a straight and dependable depth of cut and a greater life span by 100 times more than the industry standard. Use this blade on a variety of tough applications, including concrete, stone, granite, brick, and tile. It measures 4-1/2-inches in diameter with a 5/8-inch and 7/8-imch arbor. This grinder accessory must be used with the DW4705 4-inch or 4-1/2-inch guard with show and the DW4717 4-inch flange or DW4706 4-1/2-inch flange.



SAVE NOW on Christmas Sales Offers below!

Available In Stock.

This Christmas DEWALT DW4701 Industrial 4-1/2-Inch Dry or Wet Cutting Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8-Inch Arbor is cheap and shipping as well.

Price : Click to Check Update Prices Please.

DEWALT DW4701  Industrial 4-1/2-Inch Dry or Wet Cutting Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8-Inch Arbor

Limited Offer Today!! DEWALT DW4701 Industrial 4-1/2-Inch Dry or Wet Cutting Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8-Inch Arbor Christmas and Cyber Monday 2011 Deals

Hauppauge Hd Pvr 7 Inch Touchscreen